Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Great Googly Moogly!

So, I check the new releases this week --- as is my wont (as the olde timey authores used to say) on Wednesdays, and two great big surprises are waiting for me.

1) Fell #9! Fell is back! Ye Gods, I never thought I'd see another issue! Oh, Fell, how I've missed you!

2) The Marvel Premier hardcover version of Madrox: Multiple Choice, the limited series PAD used as a reboot to the X-Factor franchise. You'll recall me going on and on about the awesomeness of it, and hell yeah I'll shell out the $20 for the hardcover.

Anyway. Reviews on Friday, but really --- my week's already been made.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I've got an order in for that Madrox HC, so I'm hoping it'll be in next week (though I might not pick it up until the week after).

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had just finally tracked down back issues of the Madrox series when they announced the trade. Dammit.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

You young whipper-snappers and your hardcovers, I got Madrox in trade-paperback and I liked it! Plus, it was only $14.

That Fell was really good wasn't it? Probably the best thing Ellis has written in years.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous RCmodelswiz said...

I can’t thank you more than enough for the posts on your website. I know you’d put a lot of time and energy into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home